[Rhodes22-list] Electric Outboards

Leland LKUHN at cnmc.org
Tue Sep 13 16:23:16 EDT 2011

Peter,

I noticed the new Tartan Fantail 26 comes standard with a Torqeedo electric
motor:

http://www.tartanyachts.com/article/article.aspx?UID=207cefe5-6e7a-43c2-be15-3006b24766a1
http://www.tartanyachts.com/article/article.aspx?UID=207cefe5-6e7a-43c2-be15-3006b24766a1

Latest delivery date on your boat?  Right after the Annapolis boat show?

Lee
1986 Rhodes22  AT EASE
Kent Island, MD