[Rhodes22-list] Electric Outboards

peter klappert peterklappert at comcast.net
Thu Sep 15 00:59:01 EDT 2011

Lee--

Thanks for the link. Don't know if knowing this would have altered my decision to stick with gas, but I'm glad to see electrics making headway.

But does the Fantail 26 come with a composting head?! Nope. (Indeed, no head at all.)

You must have missed my earlier message; Aeolia will not only be finished by the Annapolis show, it will be there. (Unfortunately, I won't: I really must get back to FL before Oct. 6.) So you can go see it & tell me what you think.