[Rhodes22-list] Dennis Frappier's Question

Slim Chance slimsails at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 15:37:10 EDT 2011

I believe there to be a flaw in this system.  One that I discovered only
after my fore stay broke.  The twisting of the tube over the stay can cause
the stay to unwind, wind and unwind over and over rendering it weakened.
Since you can't inspect the wire stay unless you take it all apart every so
often -- and none of us do that -- you'll never know 'til it's too late. I
replaced with the Flex Furl that I think is now common on most newer
models.
Slim