[Rhodes22-list] Ice Box Replacement

Chris Geankoplis napoli68 at charter.net
Tue Sep 20 00:02:41 EDT 2011

Mike,
	Good point about the trapped moisture. It is so dry here combined
with the extra insulation I did not think it would be a problem.  However it
is a very valid point for anywhere there is a lot of humidity.  Then I
wonder what the solution is.  What about spraying the surface area with the
more benign copper based fungicides?  Or perhaps something that would
maintain a high PH might do the trick.  Any ideas out there in O-Chem land?

However the most important answer is; it will keep a couple of six packs
cold for a short time only, then they are gone, doan need no stinkin ice box
in that situation.

Chris G