[Rhodes22-list] Air Scoop

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Wed Sep 21 15:34:58 EDT 2011

David,
This is a great question which we resolved on the list about seven years
ago. With the help from a mechanical engineer, we determined that the scoop
is  to be pointed towards the stern of the vessel. It actually is more
efficient  this way and won't allow rain to enter the Rhodes. It has something to
do with  the ventury effect.

Rummy

In a message dated 9/21/2011 2:40:38 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,