[Rhodes22-list] Battery Advice

Richard Arking richard.arking at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 10:42:40 EDT 2012

Peter, Do you recall the name or model of the battery monitor Stan
installed?  Geoff Farrell sent me a link to an inexpensive  plug in battery
monitor but as I will have two house batteries (+engine battery), I don't
think the plug in monitor can show separate voltages for each house battery
while your hard wired unit can.   PS, Stan will soon be installing Aeolia's
bow anchor roller on the R22 he is recycling for me- I thank you again for
the roller model info.
Richard Arking, Brooklyn NY