[Rhodes22-list] Battery Advice

peter klappert peterklappert at comcast.net
Fri Apr 6 19:14:40 EDT 2012

I don't have the receipts here in DC, but I don't think I paid that much. Probably ordered it from Defender & had it shipped to GBI. Money was running away from me like water at that point in the R22 purchase process, but my (dim) memory of price is more like $150. Or was that the installation price?!!