[Rhodes22-list] LIFE RAILS

Stan Spitzer stan at rhodes22.com
Mon Apr 16 11:05:22 EDT 2012

thanks for the savings Rum, as the celeb spokes skipper for the R22s we
were going to send you yours free.

While we may have some of you alls attention:

/*To those of you who said you were planning to go with the Certificate
of Support program but have been too busy spending the fee money at West
Marine, we can't keep our doors and this offer open indefinitely.  So
please be advised that if your C of S opportunity is not subscribed to
by April 25th, do not call us - we will call you when need be.*/

stan
general boats
114 midway drive
edenton nc 27932