[Rhodes22-list] Fw: Tillers

Philip Gauthier gauthi06 at yahoo.ca
Fri Apr 20 12:39:00 EDT 2012

Good day everyone. A while back there was some discussion on looking for tillers. Raven's is just starting to show signs of the lamination separating so this summer it looks like I will be making a new one. The question now would be do I make one, two, four? If anyone is interested let me know, as well as how much they are willing to put out for one. I've been looking at some really nice exotic hardwoods but of course they aren't cheap. Maple and black ash are still relatively inexpensive but you may have your own choice of woods that you want to use. I'm even considering rosewood for the top laminate. Contact me if there's any interest.

Phil
Raven
gauthi06 at yahoo.ca