[Rhodes22-list] Standing Rigging

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Tue Apr 24 08:16:06 EDT 2012

If you have room between the top of the furler and the top of the mast, you
might look at something like the Johnson shroud adjusters.
http://www.csjohnson.com/marinecatalog/s00030.htm

Our original rigging had something like that at the top of stay. You could
change the attachment point by moving the pin placement from hole to hole.
I've attached a photo that we took when we were figuring placement for a
halyard restrainer for the UPS sail.

Looking through the catalog might give you other ideas as well.

Best of luck!

Mary Lou
1991 R22 Fretless
Rock Hall, MD