[Rhodes22-list] Boom Tents

Lisa Lias lisalias at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 09:36:46 EDT 2012

I'll see if I can find a photo. We wished we had bought a boom room but had
to improvise. We got a big tarp and when we anchored at night we draped it
over the pop-top and boom. We secured it around the mast in the front and
to whatever we could bungee it to along the sides and all the way back. Not
very elegant, but we stayed dry.

Lisa