[Rhodes22-list] Launched Ozone Ouch!

daysails at aol.com daysails at aol.com
Mon Apr 30 22:54:22 EDT 2012

I had a similar problem when I took Second Wind out for the first time
solo. I have the attachment connecting the tiller to the motor. My
problem was that the motor handle in the down position was blocked by
the motor mount (as you pointed out). I raised the motor handle to a
straight upright position and that solved the problem. It did take a
while to figure out what was limiting the tiller. Had there been rocks,
I would have been on them. I now check to see if the motor arm is up
before I back out of the slip. I hope your solution is this simple. Joe
Riley