[Rhodes22-list] Fwd: water in the bilge

Cary Tolbert retiredtoby at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 14:50:26 EDT 2012

FYI ...... Follow up. Water in the bilge.
The information I received from  a Catboat owner at the local marina seems
to have relieved the problem.
By lowering the centerboard it seems to have stopped the water entry, at
least while parked at the slip. Released the centerboard Saturday and as of
Wednesday the bilge was very dry.

Cary
Radford,VA
Whisper