[Rhodes22-list] PITA et al. S(supplemental)

Stephen Staum snstaum at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 06:28:10 EDT 2012

Good luck!

-----Original Message-----
From: Joe Camp
Sent: Monday, August 06, 2012 7:30 PM
To: The Rhodes 22 Email List
Subject: Re: [Rhodes22-list] PITA et al. S(supplemental)

Hi Stephen:

Thanks for the story.  Misery enjoys company. I don't think they'll total my
boat, just needs to dry out and have the electrical and wiring checked.  My
mast survived (port spreader is a little bent). The marina guy has a plan to
clean out the cabin and the sails and clean out the IMF mechanism.  He will
make sure my bilge pump is installed properly.  Then, I will get some of the
weight out of the laz and get her back in the water to see how things go.

Joe