[Rhodes22-list] centerboard installation question

Joe Babb jsbabb01 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 17:18:39 EDT 2012

Hey guys,
It's been a while since I've been on the list.  It's a long story best told
over beer and pizza, but some other time.
I've had the centerboard out of Harmony in order to make some minor
fiberglass repairs and
give it a couple of good coats of Petit Hydrocoat antifouling.  Now I'm
ready to re-install.
We have the diamond board.  I recall from some older threads there was
supposed to be
a hose on either side of the older style boards.  Does that hold for the
diamond board?
There was no hose in our  centerboard trunk.
thanks,
Joe
Harmony, 2000, recycled 2008