[Rhodes22-list] Centerboard Cap Seal Help

Stephen Staum snstaum at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 18:57:56 EDT 2012

Bingo on the seat drains. They were the problem w my post rain water in bilge. While removing & replacing the battery to charge it, I knocked the port side seat drain hose off of the seat flange. After pulling the boat on Friday, I clamped both seat drain hoses w ss hose clamps. Also replaced the cockpit drain hose which was in rough shape. If I can resurrect the bilge pump I will relaunch next week.

Thanks to all for advice.

Stephen Staum
Carol Lee 2

Sent from my iPhone