[Rhodes22-list] anybody home?

Dennis Frappier dennisf at maine.rr.com
Sun Aug 19 21:18:06 EDT 2012

Hi Joe, I Am not sure what I have?  It has not been off the trailer yet.  I
have 1974 that has a line that goes up a hose to the forward end of the
cockpit for lowering and raising the board.  I hoped to jack the trailer and
boat up 3 ft. and then hold the boat up and let the trailer down so the
board would come out to inspect and so I could replace the line and possibly
the pivot on the board. Does any one know what the 1074 has?

Respectfully,
Dennis Frappier
207-228-5388
Taxes take a big chunk of every payday. Other taxes like gas & sales tax
take more of our earnings.
Some people have found a way to get a $100 tax rebate every week.  Click to
learn how.