[Rhodes22-list] Advise me

David Bradley dwbrad at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 11:25:55 EDT 2012

Joe, I would agree with Chris.  We're going through the same thing in CT
after a storm blew through two weeks ago and knocked over many boats, the
three R22s in Greenwich Harbor among them.  My hull is a 2006 and it came
through with only minor damage to the gel coat.  I'm sending it to Stan for
recycling since the interior got drenched and the wiring is shot.  Once I
got the mud out of the top of the mast I got it furling again and hopefully
there is no damage to the mast.  Stan will check the rigging.

I'm sorry you've had such damage in such a short time owning your boat.
 Hang in there.

Dave