[Rhodes22-list] Advise me

Joe Camp jjcampjr at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 22 12:09:00 EDT 2012

Chris:

     Yeah, thank the maker for insurance.  I learned yesterday that my mast has suffered some dimples up where the spreaders attach.  I sent pics to Stan, and he confirmed that these will make the mast weaker, maybe even unsafe.  So, I suppose I am on the hard for the rest of the season.  The marina crew has the cabin cleaned out pretty well, so the main issue is the mast.  As I said to Mary Lou: "you've got to have stories to call yourself a sailor."  ttfn.

Joe