[Rhodes22-list] Grilling on a Rhodes

Patrick Fletcher patrick.d.fletcher at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 20:59:12 EDT 2012

I have the Magma Cabo (it was on sale)- it's rectangular rather than round,
runs off 1 lb propane bullets, and clips very easily to the stern rail
above the motor. When not in use, it sits nicely in a lidless Roughneck
tote in the lazaret, along with propane, grill brush, tongs, lighter, etc.
Be wary when buying the rail mount for any Magma grill- Magma has several
mount styles, and it's easy to wind up with an incompatible one.

I couldn't imagine using it underway, though, particularly under sail,
since it's easiest to grill on it when the traveler is unhooked from the
port backstay and swiveled out of the way.