[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes22-list Digest, Vol 2960, Issue 1

John Lock jlock at relevantarts.com
Tue Aug 28 18:07:42 EDT 2012

Hi Dave, welcome to the list!

Yes, I think some have added lifelines, but I don't recall any
pictures.  Stan has also offered "life rails" for installation on the
Rhodes -
http://www.rhodes22.org/rhodes/pics/RAILS1.jpg

The Rhodes originally came with opening ports in front.  However, they
were prone to collect water and leak into the cabin when opened (or just
leak period) so some owners removed them and glassed them over.  Front
ports were removed in my boat by previous owner.  I plan to re-install
and see how well they do for me.

There are several variation of travelers.  Here's how I did mine -
http://www.relevantarts.com/pandion/traveler.html

--
Cheers!
John Lock