[Rhodes22-list] cockpit tent

Patrick Fletcher patrick.d.fletcher at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 19:54:29 EDT 2012

I've been considering this myself- my plan is to make an enclosure that
would snap or velcro to the bimini, and then attach to the hull using the
existing bimini brackets, and zip open in places for access.. The cabin is
comfortable enough for sleeping, but it would be nice to have a little more
space.