[Rhodes22-list] cockpit tent

Lynn Hoffman drfood55 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 22:10:51 EDT 2012

i just found this at REI:

http://www.rei.com/product/729007/mombasa-outback-travel-net-double

i'll be sleeping aboard at the jersey shore-bug central and i'll try to rig
something using this as a starting point.

this will be my first weekend on the boat. i'm very excited, will probably
try to do everything at once, but i'll let you know.

On Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 7:08 PM, Tom Hogarty <tjhogarty at gmail.com> wrote:

> http://rhodes-22.1065344.n5.nabble.com/file/n44005/IMG_0057.jpg
>

> This is a mountain hardware two person tent that fits great in the cockpit.
> $200, no work.
> Tom Hogarty
>

> --

[image: QR code]

http://goo.gl/pYqg9.qr
Hallelujah! The Short Course in Beer is out in a second, revised edition.
To take a look, go to:
http://www.amazon.com/Short-Course-Beer-Introduction-Civilized/dp/1616086335/ref=dp_ob_title_bk

•Had enough of gun violence? Read the story of a woman who does something
about it .
*Paula Sherman and the National Rifle Association  *

get your e-copy for $4.99 at
http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/23266