[Rhodes22-list] cockpit tent

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Wed Aug 29 10:32:46 EDT 2012

Re mosquito netting - Someone, quite a while ago suggested that the
mosquito netting made for patio umbrellas would fit over the bimini
and could either be tucked under the cockpit cushions, fitted with
weights or snugged down in such a way to provide coverage for the
cockpit. Not sure if that would also cover the raised poptop. Last I
looked at those covers I think they were around $90 to $125 but I
didn't look carefully at the measurements. I do know from experience
that mosquito netting is pretty easy to work with on a sewing machine
or hand sewing.

Mary Lou
1991 R22 Fretless
Rock Hall, MD