[Rhodes22-list] Isaac

Leland LKUHN at cnmc.org
Wed Aug 29 11:30:09 EDT 2012

Rick,

http://old.nabble.com/Oops-tp33959863p33959863.html

I totaled my boat and haven't had excellent customer service from my
insurance company.  After two months of telling me it was a no-fault (both
fault) accident, they're now telling me that the other guy's insurance
company has agreed to pay for the boat.  I don't know yet how much they will
give me or what the salvage cost will be.

One option is to have someone (you perhaps) repair the boat for me, or I
could sell you the boat and have you repair it for yourself.  Just let me
know if you're interested.

AT EASE was my first sailboat.  Now that I know I don't cruise or trailer,
I've been looking at daysailers with heavier keels and bigger sails that
sail better but can still be easily singlehandled.  I've found some but they
aren't as comfortable, easy, or fun to sail.  Surprisingly many aren't as
affordable.

I'm still looking but it's likely I'll end up with another Rhodes.

Lee
1986 Rhodes22  AT EASE
Kent Island, MD