[Rhodes22-list] Hardware

Cary Tolbert retiredtoby at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 18:46:28 EDT 2012

Jim,
For the cleat/roller combo try Down Wind Marine dot com....... Port and
Starboard.  OR you can try Stan @ General Boats. They are RWO Lance Cleats.
Two cost about $42.00 delivered. Sorry but I haven't searched for an
extension holder for the tiller extension.
Good Luck and Fair Winds.
Cary
Radford,VA
s/v Whisper