[Rhodes22-list] AC converter

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Tue Dec 4 11:03:55 EST 2012

The AC shore power system installed by GB is not connected to the 12
volt system. We did add a charger made for deep cell batteries so we
could charge the battery. The 110 outlets only work at the dock. We
have several cigaret outlets for the DC system and have used a small
inverter to power an AC device for a short period of time but we only
have one battery and an electric start outboard, so we don't do much of that.

Mary Lou
1991 R22 Fretless
Rock Hall, MD