[Rhodes22-list] no activity?

David Bradley dwbrad at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 20:49:54 EST 2012

I'm enjoying the process of planning my recycling project with Stan and buying new electronics. Fun to have a few insurance-funded presents under the tree before I send them to Stan. Will pick a motor in the spring.

By the way, per the thread a while back on insurance companies, Amica was fantastic to work with when my boat was damaged in August. Immediate onsite presence and no questions asked on salvage work done. The marine appraiser evaluated both Bill Effros' and my boat, and between discussions with Bill and Stan the appraiser recommended a set of repairs that caused Amica to total the boat and sell me the hull. Overall a very satisfactory outcome and they were a pleasure to work with.

Dave