[Rhodes22-list] Hello from new r22 owner in midwest

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Sun Dec 23 08:13:35 EST 2012

Dennis,
The preferred material for the cabin sole is marine grade plywood. I
believe it is 3/4". Most lumber yards don't stock it, but they can order it for
you. Marine grade means that it was assembled with glue that can withstand
the  harsh marine environment.

Rummy

In a message dated 12/21/2012 9:20:47 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,