[Rhodes22-list] Hello from new r22 owner in midwest

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Tue Dec 25 07:54:44 EST 2012

We have a product called Geo Deck on our dock and it has been maintenance
free for the first three years. This past year we noticed some unusual
expansion  and buckling of the materials. We are not alone with this problem and
the  manufacturer will not honor the warranty. Apparently the company has
been sold  several times and the new owners don't feel that they have any
obligation to  honor the warranty. The fix for the dock will cost several
thousand dollars  since it is a large dock. Hopefully you won't have the same
problem.
If it were me, I would go back with 3/4" marine plywood and carpet.

Rummy

In a message dated 12/24/2012 11:19:04 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,