[Rhodes22-list] GPS Choice

Cover-Man cover-man at comcast.net
Fri Feb 3 21:11:40 EST 2012

If you go for it, Chris, you will never regret.  I opted for 32k for video space, although now not necessary with excellent devices available for streaming like the Seagate GoFlex Satellite, with 500g of reliable streaming.  While the Fire and Nook look like reasonably and more budget-wise substitutes to the iPad, they fall way short on things you will want to use.

Art

Have a nice day!