[Rhodes22-list] Good Places to Sail - Lake Charlevoix

cowie ccowie at cowieassociates.com
Mon Feb 6 12:24:25 EST 2012

I have been vactioning in Charleviox Michigan visiting familly  for the past
26 years.  Lake Charleviox, the town and adjacent areas are very nice.
While I have sailed, motored and paddled on the lakes I have not had my R22
up there but look forward to it some day.  The archives has some information
about sailing to Beaver Island.  Nice clean water, sandy beaches and
friendly people.

Enclosed is a sketch from one of my outings last summer.

http://old.nabble.com/file/p33273038/Charleviox%2BSummer%2B2011r.pdf
Charleviox+Summer+2011r.pdf