[Rhodes22-list] Foam

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Mon Feb 13 20:38:27 EST 2012

The type of damage you are asking about only occurs in severely damaged and
 neglected hulls. I believe the transom is plywood cored. Check the things
you  are asking about, but none of them are common problems. For the most
part you  have a bullet proof boat.

Rummy

In a message dated 2/13/2012 8:06:46 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,