[Rhodes22-list] ...on spray foam and other musings....

Hank hnw555 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 08:43:26 EST 2012

Rob,

If you want to see a really good chronicle of someone building a large
steel sailboat go to http://www.thebigsailboatproject.com/.  Two ladies up
in Canada built it pretty much by their selves and did a great job of
documenting it.  They include some sections on insulating the hull and some
issues they ran into.

Regards,

Hank