[Rhodes22-list] ...on spray foam and other musings....

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Tue Feb 14 14:05:21 EST 2012

The key to decreasing condensation on a R22 is air movement. I doubt that
insulation would hold up very well in our small craft. Years ago I mounted a
 small 12v computer fan behind a stainless steel cowling on the  hatch.
Plugged into 12 volt and eliminated all the mold and mildew I had  experienced
previously. Much easier than insulation. There isn't enough exposed  hull to
make it practical in my opinion.

Rummy

In a message dated 2/14/2012 11:50:02 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,