[Rhodes22-list] Foam

Austin Carter acarter250 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 20:52:10 EST 2012

Well, brough her home tonight, was too dark to take pics but will get to
that tomarrow afternoon. Towed nice and easy, although the lack of tongue
weight makes for bumpy ride.

Craig,

Lake wynonah is a private community. I have a pass to get in there because
I do a lot of work inside the gates, but you have to own a lot to use the
lake. It's a shame because it's literally 3 miles from me.

I'm sure it will spend some time in blue marsh, but probably mostly just
for testing purposes. I probably won't be doing it a lot because of the
hassle of getting everything together and setting it up for a few hours on
the lake. However I do hope to do at least one weekend trip by the end of
the summer to test everything out before my big trip, either racetown lake
or maybe explore the cheasapeake for a few days.

What area outside of philly are you? My girlfriend lives in Fort
Washington, which is about 20 min from philly.

Lee,

Glad you found it. I'm about 7 miles from the pine grove exit on 81 (exit
100). Not quite heaven, but not to bad :-). It a pretty nice area that's
not to close to much of anythign :-). There are definately plenty of
mountains, the F350 could pull little sailboats in it's sleep.

Austin