[Rhodes22-list] Parting out the 1976

Austin Carter acarter250 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 16:31:44 EST 2012

Alright. Well after thinking long and hard and looking into the issue
further, I decided I'm going to part it out. I am keeping the trailer for
sure. Before I bought this I was seeing a lot of 20-25 footers that didn't
have a trailer. Having the trailer will broaden my options and maybe get me
a better deal, if I find one with a trailer then I'll simply sell the one
I've got. I'm not in a big hurry, so I'll be keeping my eye out for another
Rhodes, although I don't think I have a good chance of finding one in my
price range.

So anybody that is interested in something on this boat let me know, all
the rigging seems to be in good shape, boom, mast, roller furler, tiller,
etc. Or if somebody wants the whole boat that's an option also.

It's a 1976, hull number CFG22022M76A

Let me know what your interested in and I can give you some "close ups" and
an honest report of the condition, if your interested you can make me an
offer. I'm not looking to make a million bucks, just trying to break even
here.

my email is acater250 at gmail.com, or reply to the group, doesn't matter to
me.

Thanks,