[Rhodes22-list] ...ventilation [on spray foam and other musings].

Rhodes Net bobandkathyr22 at bellsouth.net
Thu Feb 16 19:11:24 EST 2012

Kathy and I just came in from a four hour sail on the north fork of the St. Lucie River (like a good size lake).  WX perfect.  Had hoped to see the rocket launch; however, the shot was postponed at the last minute.  A Navy communications satellite is payload.

Bob on the "NoKaOi 3 "

Sent from my iPhone