[Rhodes22-list] Front Ports

Joe Camp jjcampjr at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 18 11:02:08 EST 2012

If one keeps those bucket-like front ports covered with the GBI snap-on covers, the water stays out of them. Is that an option or standard?  My recycled '87 came with them.  They make me happy.  Not as happy as well crafted beer or any quality sex (and of course, the list is much longer) but happy is happy.  And, that is a commodity we can't just disregard because it seems insignificant. It's like sailing in crappy wind; you're sailing, dammit, so shut up and enjoy!

Joe Camp
s/v John Dawson
Hatboro, PA / Eareville MD