[Rhodes22-list] Oh boy...

Austin Carter acarter250 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 09:33:35 EST 2012

Well,

It's available for free to anyone who wants it. I'm starting to strip it
and should have it done by the end of the day. It will be in a
"hardwareless" form. I'll prolly give it a week or two on craigslist (free
add) and haul it to the landfill if it's still here. I can't stand junk
laying around and this now qualifies as junk :-(.

570-292-3278

Austin