[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes Embroidery

Bob Weber ruba1811 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 21 10:06:40 EST 2012

Thanks Rummy, "Ruba" is offered on a Timeshare basis where people can buy up to 16 sailing days for the a little over a grand.  All said it is cheaper than ownership.  I plan on giviing this years timeshare owners a logoed shirt.  If anyone is looking to time share a perfectly maintained Rhodes 22 in the St. Louis area drop me a note at BobWeber at OdysseySailing.com

Bob Weber