[Rhodes22-list] So I can sleep...

Joe Camp jjcampjr at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 24 17:06:15 EST 2012

Wintry greetings from the chilly northeast.  Please inform me of the measurements for the cockpit filler inserts.  my wife and I are not huge (well, I'm 6'2", 230) but a night together on the main berth will have us divorced by morning.  The benefit of having the space in the cockpit will keep us comfortable and harmoniously together (in more than the biblical sense).  The construction should be no problem.   So Rhodies... tell me (show me) what ya got.  Thanks.

Joe Camp
s/v John Dawson
Hatboro, PA  Earlville, MD