[Rhodes22-list] So I can sleep...

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Fri Feb 24 22:13:05 EST 2012

Slimmeister,
Sorry, but I traded the filler cushions for a motor last summer. The best
bet would be to take your own measurements and go from there. I believe mine
 were broke down into four or five pieces. They were made out of marine
grade  plywood with foam filler and vinyl stretched across and then stapled to
the  bottom of the plywood. Not hard to make and easily stored in the V
berth which  we never used for sleeping. Just make sure you use the correct
amount of foam so  the cushions are level when in place.

Rummy

In a message dated 2/24/2012 5:21:02 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,