[Rhodes22-list] So I can sleep...

David Bradley dwbrad at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 07:04:54 EST 2012

Joe, we have the factory version.  It's a great option, and we've enjoyed
it during the day especially, lounging at anchor.

I think the cushions are the same size and squeeze into place, but the
plywood platform pieces are each a bit different, and not perfect
rectangles.

My first suggestion is to ask Stan for a price.  If you're going to do your
own cushions, maybe he'll give you a god price on the plywood sections.

Second is to make your own template with cardboard and cut 1" marine grade
plywood to fit in four pieces.  There was also a thread here a while back
on using 1x6 pieces, which would probably be an easier project and easier
to lug around.  Though the four larger pieces stand up nicely under the
seat up into the gunwale when not in use.

I can send a picture if you like.

Dave