[Rhodes22-list] So I can sleep...

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 25 13:24:41 EST 2012

He's there...I got a reply from him just the other day...

Do buy the m from him...the (perhaps) small difference in price between that & making them your self also comes w/a bennie...the continued existence of GBI.

elle

Beer is good....people are crazy

1992 Rhodes 22    Recycled '06
"Watermusic"  {Lady in Red}