[Rhodes22-list] List Activity

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Wed Jan 4 08:39:25 EST 2012

Art,
It was 18 freaking degrees this morning. Swimming????????

Rummy

In a message dated 1/3/2012 5:43:39 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
cover-man at comcast.net writes:

Charles,

I know what you mean, we went swimming at Hartwell  yesterday, then
moonlight sailing last night, totally perfect.  I sure  hope this is a warm winter
in Georgia!

Art

Sent from my  iPad

On Jan 3, 2012, at 11:39 AM, Charles Nieman  <blue66corvette at hotmail.com>
wrote:

> I am soooooo  sad to hear that ..... personally, we went out New Year's
Eve ...... mid 70's,  brisk breeze ...... delightful .......reminds me why I
live in Texas .

> Of course, this past summer when it was over 100 for what seemed like
forever, that was a different story.

http://old.nabble.com/file/p33072829/024%2BSnow%2BStorm%252C%2BDecember%2B2009.jpg