[Rhodes22-list] Marina picture

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Thu Jan 5 06:14:44 EST 2012

Rod,
I sailed Lake Pepin about thirty years ago on a racing cat. It's just a
wide spot on the big muddy.

Rummy

In a message dated 1/4/2012 2:41:10 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
ellner at pressenter.com writes:

>> What a terrific picture of your marina.  Makes  me want to go to the
storage building and sit in the cockpit of Toy Blew,  Hudson WI.
We are in the planning stage of a 2 or 3 night sail down and  back to
Lake Pepin,  MN with Mary's sister and her husband this  summer.
Rod
Toy Blew