[Rhodes22-list] List Activity

Goodness spreadgoodnews at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 08:42:32 EST 2012

Palatka (st johns river) is a great unknown cruising ground.  A nice city dock with a deep ramp and pump out facilities.  A large shallow bay for anchorage or mooring. ( i am going to get myself a mooring) .) A corky bells grill and bar on the water with floating dock.  There are great adventures to the south as the river narrows.  For a rhodes you can slide over the sandbar and go up salt run where you can snorkel, crab, and fish in clear spring water. You could explore for years and travel as far south as orlando!!