[Rhodes22-list] Floor Boards

Frone Crawford fcrawford0707 at aol.com
Sun Jan 8 13:54:30 EST 2012

Some years ago I took up the rug and laid down a teak and holly veneer, which came in 4 x 8 panels.  I don't recall the name of the company,but it was loacted in FL.  It was something like "Teak Concepts".  I laid it down (after making a tracing and cutting accordingly) in two pieces, split lengthwise down the middle.
   Frone Crawford
   s/v Sunday Morning.