[Rhodes22-list] email traffic?

Goodness spreadgoodnews at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 07:16:51 EST 2012

Just brought home my (new to me 1983 R22) this past weekend.  I have a lot of work to do.  I got a great deal because the mast was bent and the sliding hatch cover busted.  It doesnt have the imf, but is a dwyer #6 mast.  So i am looking around for a used one before i order new. Also down below the sink and counter cabinet fell apart.  Otherwise she apppears to be in great condition.
Bob